Roco is excited to be conducting several Rescue & Fall Protection Workshops at the 44th Annual Safety Conference next month in Bismarck, ND. This will kick off our working relationship with the ND Safety Council to provide safe, effective confined space rescue training for their membership.
What's more, the North Dakota Safety Council (NDSC) is currently constructing a new safety campus in Bismarck that will house a 5,000 square foot hands-on training lab. Roco, as a training partner, will provide high-level technical rescue courses at this new facility on a year-round basis.
For the conference on February 20-23, we will be conducting a number of hands-on rescue workshops and presentations to be presented by Roco Lead Instructors Dennis O’Connell, Pat Furr, Brad Warr, Eddie Chapa and Josh Hill. Sessions include:
- Intro to Competent Person Requirements for Fall Protection
2/20 9am-6pm (classroom w/demo)
- Confined Space Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor Requirements
2/20 9am-6pm (classroom w/demos)
- Tripod Operations
2/21 11am-5pm (hands-on training)
- So You’ve Fallen, Now What?
2/22 10am-11:30am (classroom)
- Dial 911 for Confined Space Rescue
2/22 1:30pm-2:30pm (classroom w/demos)
- Confined Space and Rope Rescue...
2/22 1:30pm-5pm (hands-on training)
- Trench Collapse Rescue Considerations
2/22 2:45pm-3:45pm (classroom)
- Fallen/Suspended Worker Rescue
2/23 8am-11:15am (classroom w/demos)
- We look forward to meeting you at Roco booths (#202 & #203) or in these training sessions. For more info, click to NDSC’s 44th Annual Safety & Health Conference. Don't forget to register online at www.ndsc.org for these training sessions.